Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey · Remote · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Fueled by the most advanced tracking, measurement, and optimization capabilities available in the out-of-home industry, Firefly is an innovative data-first ad network delivering the most relevant messages at the most relevant moments using car top and in-car solutions. Our proprietary screens deliver dynamic content based on location-based, GPS-enabled triggers. We empower brands to efficiently engage consumers in major markets across the U.S. including New York City, Chicago, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Miami.
* Photoshop, retouching and image selection for clients, brands, and partnership
* Manage quality assurance for live ad campaigns
* Design or reformat creatives for all social media outlets
* Continuously push our creative services to be innovative and best-in-class
* Portfolio of work related to digital media, advertising or marketing
* Excellent computer knowledge for both Mac and PC environments
* Proficient in basic design programs including After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite
* Knowledge of Premiere Pro for editing short length videos.
* Experience creating motion graphics, gif, and mp4 files. HTML5 is a plus
* Obsessed with creative innovation, quality control, and customer impact
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter with proven problem-solving skills
* Comfortable in a fast-paced sales-driven work environment with tight deadlines
* Can easily switch gears from project to project and juggle many diverse projects at a time
* Able to develop various creative and design concepts and can integrate feedback and changes quickly
* History of effective cross-functional collaboration across multiple office locations
* Open to having daily meetings in Eastern Standard Time
THE WAY WE WORK
In order to fly, we must be fast, first and able to accelerate our lead. Moving with urgency on the right opportunities. Being both tenacious and agile
Quickly making sense of uncertainty by always starting with the goal in mind, asking questions to force prioritization, and deconstructing complex problems into small, solvable pieces. Because accelerating this ambitious flight requires smartcuts, not shortcuts
Bringing a revolutionary platform to market takes courage and a commitment to deliver with excellence
We hold ourselves and each other accountable, setting high expectations and breaking barriers with our next generation products
Our customer orientation, data-driven approach, and belief in our mission, drives us to optimize in pursuit of excellence
At Firefly we recognize the power of community. Just as we show up for the communities in which we operate, we show up for each other IRL—building connections. Building trust
We assume good intent, and respect each other’s experience, perspectives, and time. We reach out, stay connected, and practice transparency
Unlocking the power of our diverse workforce fuels our growth. A feat worth celebrating
FIREFLY OFFERS YOU
Monthly net salary, meal payment, and private health insurance
Opportunity to work in a fast-growing and successful company in the market
Maintained work-life balance while taking responsibility
An environment where you can contribute and your ideas are valued
1:1 meetings where you can track your progress with regular feedback
Development journeys with the educational opportunities at Firefly!
Firefly Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants shall receive equal consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Firefly does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Firefly employees or any company locations. Firefly is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.