Sales & Business Development
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey · Remote · Remote
Posted on Thursday, October 5, 2023
Fueled by the most advanced tracking, measurement, and optimization capabilities available in the out-of-home industry, Firefly is an innovative data-first ad network delivering the most relevant messages at the most relevant moments using car top and in-car solutions. Our proprietary screens deliver dynamic content based on location-based, GPS-enabled triggers. We empower brands to efficiently engage consumers in major markets across the U.S. including New York City, Chicago, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Miami.
As a Sales Planner, your job will be to partner with the Sales Team to produce high quality sales planning and collaborative support to help close new business and drive revenue growth. You will examine customer needs and package ad products into compelling, effective campaigns that drive results for advertisers and revenue for Firefly. You will work creatively within rate card and yield management frameworks to maintain inventory fill rates and value minimums. You will also be helping produce beautiful, informative and useful documents including pitch decks, customer reports, product mocks, and case studies.
Our ideal candidate has the ability to manage a steady stream of urgent reactive assignments while also managing a portfolio of longer term projects. We are looking for a solid understanding of digital media and/or out-of-home and a track record of operational excellence and teamwork.
- Lead RFP strategy sessions, and produce thoughtful, creative and goal-oriented proposals to premium brands and advertisers
- Partner with the Sales Team on select new business opportunities, recommending ideas, products and campaign strategies to meet clients’ objectives and success metrics
- Assist in identifying advertising needs of clients in order to develop new revenue opportunities
- Cultivating relationships with existing clients to maximize client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Gather feedback from clients and communicate to relevant staff across the organization to improve Firefly’s overall company message, proposals, products and pricing
- At least 3 years of sales planning or sales support experience
- Understanding of out-of-home and/or digital advertising
- Experience working with sales leadership, marketing, operations, product and creative partners
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Demonstrate a repertoire of skills such as scheduling, prioritizing, organizing, planning, problem solving, decision-making, financial savvy, attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to understand products and effectively identify how it can provide value to a prospective customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to cultivate a “story” to describe in our proposals how Firefly’s products will meet or exceed client’s advertising goals
- Highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter with proven problem solving skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced sales-driven work environment
- History of effective cross-functional collaboration across multiple office locations
- Programmatic advertising experience is a plus
THE WAY WE WORK
• In order to fly, we must be fast, first and able to accelerate our lead. Moving with urgency on the right opportunities. Being both tenacious and agile.
•Quickly making sense of uncertainty by always starting with the goal in mind, asking questions to force prioritization, and deconstructing complex problems into small, solvable pieces. Because accelerating this ambitious flight requires smartcuts, not shortcuts.
• Bringing a revolutionary platform to market takes courage and a commitment to deliver with excellence.
•We hold ourselves and each other accountable, setting high expectations and breaking barriers with our next generation products.
• Our customer orientation, data-driven approach, and belief in our mission, drives us to optimize in pursuit of excellence.
•At Firefly we recognize the power of community. Just as we show up for the communities in which we operate, we show up for each other IRL—building connections. Building trust.
• We assume good intent, and respect each other’s experience, perspectives, and time. We reach out, stay connected, and practice transparency.
• Unlocking the power of our diverse workforce fuels our growth. A feat worth celebrating.
FIREFLY OFFERS YOU
• Monthly net salary, meal payment, and private health insurance
• Hybrid working
• Birthday Leave
• Opportunity to work in a fast-growing and successful company in the market
• Maintained work-life balance while taking responsibility
• An environment where you can contribute and your ideas are valued
• 1:1 meetings where you can track your progress with regular feedback
• Development journeys with the educational opportunities at Firefly
• No Dress Code!
Firefly Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants shall receive equal consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Firefly does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Firefly employees or any company locations. Firefly is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.