Site Reliability Intern
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey · Remote
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Fueled by the most advanced tracking, measurement, and optimization capabilities available in the out-of-home industry, Firefly is an innovative data-first ad network delivering the most relevant messages at the most relevant moments using car top and in-car solutions. Our proprietary screens deliver dynamic content based on location-based, GPS-enabled triggers. We empower brands to efficiently engage consumers in major markets across the U.S. including New York City, Chicago, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Miami.
We are seeking a skilled Helpdesk Support Specialist to join our team. As a Helpdesk Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support to our users for both MacOS and Windows operating systems. You must have experience with Google Workspace and preferably be familiar with Atlassian products. This position is part of SRE team and will have trainings regarding DevOps and SRE.
- Provide technical support to users via phone, email, and remote assistance using Teamviewer.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues on both MacOS and Windows platforms.
- Install and configure software applications and peripherals.
- Set up user accounts and permissions for various systems.
- Collaborate with other IT team members to resolve complex issues.
- Document support procedures and solutions to assist with training and knowledge sharing.
- 4th year undergraduate students from related departments of universities, preferably software or computer engineering, computer science and software programming,
- Fluent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Experience with Google Workspace and Atlassian products preferred.
- Familiarity with remote assistance tools such as Teamviewer.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexible hours between 16:00-24:00 to support teams in the USA
- If you are a tech-savvy individual with a passion for helping others, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and experience in support roles.
THE WAY WE WORK
- In order to fly, we must be fast, first and able to accelerate our lead. Moving with urgency on the right opportunities. Being both tenacious and agile.
- Quickly making sense of uncertainty by always starting with the goal in mind, asking questions to force prioritization, and deconstructing complex problems into small, solvable pieces. Because accelerating this ambitious flight requires smartcuts, not shortcuts.
- Bringing a revolutionary platform to market takes courage and a commitment to deliver with excellence.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable, setting high expectations and breaking barriers with our next generation products.
- Our customer orientation, data-driven approach, and belief in our mission, drives us to optimize in pursuit of excellence.
- At Firefly we recognize the power of community. Just as we show up for the communities in which we operate, we show up for each other IRL—building connections. Building trust.
- We assume good intent, and respect each other’s experience, perspectives, and time. We reach out, stay connected, and practice transparency.
- Unlocking the power of our diverse workforce fuels our growth. A feat worth celebrating.
FIREFLY OFFERS YOU
- Hybrid working
- Birthday Leave
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing and successful company in the market
- Maintained work-life balance while taking responsibility
- An environment where you can contribute and your ideas are valued
- 1:1 meetings where you can track your progress with regular feedback
- No Dress Code!
Firefly Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants shall receive equal consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Firefly does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Firefly employees or any company locations. Firefly is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
See more open positions at Firefly
Something looks off?