Senior Product Manager, Payments
Wonderschool is harnessing the power of technology to provide comprehensive support to child care providers operating out of their homes as well as in the government and non-profit sectors. Our products enable child care providers to create high-quality environments and meet the demands of their business, while also helping parents in need of childcare solutions through the creation of an accessible marketplace.
Wonderschool is seeking a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about contributing to our mission and purpose through creating delightful and intuitive experiences for our customers. You will work closely with stakeholders across the company and spend time getting to know our customers to deliver solutions that meet the needs of providers seeking simplicity and efficiency in running their child care program.
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers and designers in building a roadmap of world-class products that helps drive the financial health of Wonderschool providers.
- Own the product strategy for payments at Wonderschool focusing on impact.
- Define detailed requirements (with use cases/flows) for engineering and design.
- Build alignment across the organization including customer success, sales, and other business stakeholders.
- Support marketing and sales in the creation of the go-to-market strategy.
- Understand the customer’s needs and become the internal evangelist for financial tools for child care providers.
- Establish and track key success metrics for the payments team.
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role working on payments or marketplace products
- Experience successfully launching and scaling multiple products
- Deeply customer-centric, uses data and available research to drive decisions.
- High attention to detail and craftsmanship in building experiences customers love
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and prioritize competing priorities
- Experience following Agile development framework
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, small team environment, working on 0-to-1 products
- Previous experience working with a distributed team
- Previous experience with A/B testing
- Low ego, entrepreneurial product leader who operates well with ambiguity and has a strong ability to prioritize.
What We Offer:
Wonderschool provides the wage ranges it reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for all remote roles and as otherwise required by applicable law. The expected range of starting pay for this role is $160,000 - $185,000 annually. Actual compensation may vary within the listed range based on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, skill set, experience, and specific geographic location.
Additionally, Wonderschool offers a competitive benefits package, including the following:
- Health benefits offer up to 100% coverage for employee premiums and up to 80% for dependents
- Wifi and Employee Wellness stipends paid out monthly
- A flexible PTO plan, paid holidays, and mental wellness days
- Highly competitive parental leave policies, eligible to qualified individuals after 6-months of employment
- An autonomous workplace that prioritizes health and wellness to ensure our employees can produce their best work while achieving their personal and professional goals
- A fully remote, but highly collaborative work environment with a variety of team bonding opportunities
Wonderschool is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and talent.