Account Executive, Employer Sales
Wonderschool is harnessing the power of technology to provide comprehensive support to child care providers operating out of their homes as well as in the government and non-profit sectors. Our products enable child care providers to create high-quality environments and meet the demands of their business, while also helping parents in need of childcare solutions through the creation of an accessible marketplace.
Wonderschool is hiring an Account Executive for our Employer Sales team. We are seeking a passionate sales individual excited about contributing to our mission and purpose by prospecting and building partnerships with Employers and supporting our ongoing sales cycle to help employers offer world-class childcare benefits to their workforce. This is an exciting opportunity as we are looking for someone who will help set the foundation for future processes in how we can continue to capitalize on this market and excitement around employment childcare benefits. This position will be pivotal to accelerate our pipeline and build new pipeline with our team.
- Be strategic & scrappy, the ability to be a solution-oriented go-getter who is both creative and quick to solve problems for our customers
- Be a challenger, push against conventional thinking, and find opportunities to structure our products and services to meet our prospects’ needs, knowing when to challenge and champion
- Become a trusted advisor quickly and build strong relationships that last with our customers
- Have an executive presence and high levels of professionalism with the ability to pitch at both the C-level and with their benefit departments
- Successfully network and develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, namely potential employers
- Refine and build an internal sales process, continuously evaluating the efficacy of our process and driving operational improvements with the desire to always improve
- Deals: Create and win RFI/RFPs while adding value to future prospects. Our deals solve for all sizes of employers.
- Expertly manage all buying personas within the channel networks
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external departments to lift our product and connect to the market
- Architect successful outbound campaigns, resulting in highly qualified meetings working directly with our lead gen team
- Be a leader and a teammate; we are looking for someone who will grow with our rocketship company and can lead, have fun, and help lift our business forward
- 5+ years of complex sales experience hitting aggressive goals and selling to multiple stakeholders at varying levels
- Enterprise sales experience (bonus points for startup and/or Edtech experience)
- Completed some kind of formal sales training, equipped with the tools and confidence to add value to our internal processes
- Strong Communicator: exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Business Networker
- Excellent at delivering an elevated pitch via a live product demo
What We Offer:
Wonderschool provides the wage ranges it reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for all remote roles and as otherwise required by applicable law. The expected range of starting pay for this role is $120,000 - 130,000 annually. Since this role has key performance indicators directly related to revenue growth, this position will also be eligible for quarterly bonuses based on the attainment of sales goals. Actual compensation may vary within the listed range based on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, skill set, experience, and specific geographic location.
Additionally, Wonderschool offers a competitive benefits package, including the following:
- Health benefits offer up to 100% coverage for employee premiums and up to 80% for dependents
- Wifi, Employee Wellness, and co-working space reimbursements offered to all employees
- A flexible PTO plan, paid holidays, and mental wellness days
- Highly competitive parental leave policies, eligible to qualified individuals after 6-months of employment
- An autonomous workplace that prioritizes health and wellness to ensure our employees can produce their best work while achieving their personal and professional goals
- A fully remote, but highly collaborative work environment with a variety of team bonding opportunities
Wonderschool is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and talent.