Account Executive, County & City
Wonderschool is harnessing the power of technology to provide comprehensive support to child care providers operating out of their homes as well as in the government and non-profit sectors. Our products enable child care providers to create high-quality environments and meet the demands of their business, while also helping parents in need of childcare solutions through the creation of an accessible marketplace.
Wonderschool is seeking an Account Executive, County & City who is passionate about contributing to our mission and purpose. This role is about understanding the unique needs of assigned states, and showcasing how Wonderschool can genuinely transform the child care landscape. If you're the kind of person who sees a wall as just another challenge, who's driven by the hunger to make a real difference, and who's ready to go the extra mile - we want you.
- Sales Cycle Mastery: Manage the full sales cycle, from initial outreach and presentation to closing deals.
- Relationship Building: Develop strong relationships with key decision-makers in local governments and child care organizations, understanding their specific needs and concerns.
- Achieve & Exceed: Consistently achieve (and aim to exceed) monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Driven Mindset: A proven history of going above and beyond, whether in sales achievements, relationship-building, or problem-solving. Your persistence is legendary.
- Sales Excellence: Demonstrated experience in County and City sales, with experience working with city and county governments.
- Strategic Vision: The ability to see the bigger picture, understanding not just the 'what' but the 'why' behind our mission, and translating that into sales strategies.
- Industry Knowledge: Prior experience or understanding of the child care sector.
What We Offer:
Wonderschool provides the wage ranges it reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for all remote roles and as otherwise required by applicable law. The expected range of starting pay for this role is $120,000 - 140,000 annually. Since this role has key performance indicators directly related to revenue growth, this position will also be eligible for quarterly bonuses based on the attainment of sales goals. Actual compensation may vary within the listed range based on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, skill set, experience, and specific geographic location.
Additionally, Wonderschool offers a competitive benefits package, including the following:
- Health benefits offer 100% coverage for employee premiums and 80% for dependents
- Wifi, Employee Wellness, and co-working space reimbursements offered to all employees
- A flexible PTO plan, paid holidays, and mental wellness days
- Highly competitive parental leave policies, eligible to qualified individuals after 6-months of employment
- An autonomous workplace that prioritizes health and wellness to ensure our employees can produce their best work while achieving their personal and professional goals
- A fully remote, but highly collaborative work environment with a variety of team bonding opportunities
Wonderschool is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and talent.