Sales Development Representative (SDR) Intern
WARP is a tech-powered hub and spoke network of 3rd party cross docks and carriers with multiple vehicle sizes that helps optimize shippers' middle mile freight. At WARP, we set up milk run pickups using dynamically right-sized capacity between a fleet of SUVs, box trucks, cargo vans, and 53fters (drop-trailers +temp controlled available), arrive at W/:\RP Station cross docks (temp-controlled available) to consolidate and commingle their volume with that of our other customers to create the densest outbound routes to end destinations that are either stores, last mile carriers delivery stations/sort centers or fulfillment/distribution centers. The W/:\RP model helps optimize cost and service for zone skips into last-mile parcel providers like FedEx or Veho, store deliveries that are predictable and flexible, and warehouse transfers across networks, inbound consolidation.
WARP is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) Intern who will be responsible for supporting the sales team by generating new business through outbound prospecting, running cross-functional campaigns, and following up on incoming leads. This is a remote internship role that offers hands-on experience and the potential for growth within the company.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Comfortable with making outbound calls and emails to prospects.
- Experience in sales, customer service, or related fields is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
Compensation details will be provided upon successful selection for the position.