Who we are:
We are a technology startup providing innovative Virtual Reality experiences to train soft skills around the most important topics of today including anti-racism, sexual harassment, and diversity & inclusion training using a proprietary platform.
Recently listed as a Top 25 Enterprise Software Company in 2020 by Gartner and featured in 125+ global media outlets for our unique approach in these training focus areas, the company is positioned to aim for the stars and catapult into one of the top companies of 2021 in Silicon Valley.
Our approach trains around the problems mentioned above in an intimate way within a space created for leaders and employees to "fail safely." By leveraging VR to immerse users in photo-realistic environments, engage the same cognitive and emotional parts of their brains as real-life experiences, and communicate the contextual nuances of the problems in a visceral way, the result is eye-opening identity shifts, new levels of self-awareness, and data-driven insights for companies.
Who you are:
You are someone that is inspired by the need for change when it comes to important issues of today like sexual harassment, diversity and inclusion, and anti-racism stemming from the movements of 2020.
Implementation Managers are responsible for supporting our clients and end-users with our Virtual Reality Anti-Bias training platform. They will also partner with our engineers and account managers to ensure our in-person, remote and hybrid deployments run smoothly. Post-sales, throughout implementation you’ll provide technical guidance and best practices on using our configuration of the platform. You’ll leverage internal tools, teams and resources to resolve technical issues and training questions.
- Identify the most operationally efficient ways to structure deployments
- Oversee operational aspects related to client deployments
- Guiding clients through the post-sales lifecycle including scheduling, content configuration, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Act as the lead technical point of contact, tracking against key milestones and handling any blockers to ensure timely in person, remote and hybrid deployment
- Become a subject matter expert in our product offerings and develop session expertise to ensure we are always promoting the best solutions
- Own the creation of technical documentation including implementation guides to ensure our clients have clarity on how to use and implement Vantage Point headsets
- Use your previous technical experience to answer technical implementation questions and help clients troubleshoot integrations alongside our support team
- Confident presenting and leading user training and workshops to both business and technical stakeholders
- Capture client feedback, feature enhancements and priorities – partnering with our product and engineering teams to consult, track and manage delivery and client communication
- Partner with our account management teams to develop and maintain long-term relationships with our clients to ensure visibility of their business priorities and continuously advocate VP’s value proposition
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing and technical focused role, in particular implementation consulting
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Ability to think strategically and on your feet
- Experience capturing and developing client requirements and creating supporting documentation and process flows
- Punctual and reliable for pre and post-event set-up
- Self-motivated to work with and learn about new technologies and business sectors
- Relevant experience in gaming, Virtual Reality or business applications preferably in a SaaS organization