Facilitator - Germany and Western Europe
Who we are:
We are a technology startup providing innovative Virtual Reality experiences to train soft skills around the most important topics of today including anti-racism, sexual harassment, and diversity & inclusion training using a proprietary platform.
Recently listed as a Top 25 Enterprise Software Company in 2020 by Gartner and featured in 125+ global media outlets for our unique approach in these training focus areas, the company is positioned to aim for the stars and catapult into one of the top companies of 2021 in Silicon Valley.
Our approach trains around the problems mentioned above in an intimate way within a space created for leaders and employees to "fail safely." By leveraging VR to immerse users in photo-realistic environments, engage the same cognitive and emotional parts of their brains as real-life experiences, and communicate the contextual nuances of the problems in a visceral way, the result is eye-opening identity shifts, new levels of self-awareness, and data-driven insights for companies.
Who you are:
You are someone that is inspired by the need for change when it comes to important issues of today like sexual harassment, diversity and inclusion, and anti-racism stemming from the movements of 2020.
Facilitators are responsible for supporting our clients and end-users with our Virtual Reality Anti-Bias training platform. They will also partner with our engineers and account managers to ensure our in-person, remote and hybrid deployments run smoothly. Post-sales, throughout implementation you’ll provide technical guidance and best practices on using our configuration of the platform. You’ll leverage internal tools, teams and resources to resolve technical issues and training questions
• Understand the overall goals and objectives of the program to best deliver a robust learning experience for the end-user employee and the client
• Serve as a subject matter expert on learning, anti-bias solutions and apply knowledge to the design and development of training materials and course curriculum in support of our anti-bias modules
• Lead discussions to support company-wide rollout initiatives, scheduling and tracking implementation of education resources
• Proactively identify training needs by evaluating strengths, weaknesses, and knowledge gaps during discussion sessions to the Implementation Manager
• Multitask and effectively deal with people to achieve optimal outcomes
• Provide feedback regarding interactions with client’s employees. Validate training content by creating a testing and evaluation process to measure the accuracy of the content being delivered, making updates to training content as needed. Knowledge of a learning evaluation methodology
• 2 to 3 years direct professional level experience delivering virtual and live classroom training
• Outstanding oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to network, present, and project manage without oversight
• Familiar with adult learning, instructional design, and technology concepts
• Ability to quickly process a lot of content to translate into effective learning experiences. Strong interpersonal, emotional intelligence, and collaborative abilities