Process Lead Specialist - (Outbound Operations) - Haitian Speaking
Batesville, IN, USA
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
At Thrive Market, we have fun, we love what we do and it shows by our expansive growth. Our Thrivers are the backbone of our success.
With the continued growth of our Fulfillment Center in Batesville, IN, we have some exciting employment opportunities. Come experience all that we offer and Thrive along with us!
We currently have a unique opening for a Process Lead (Outbound Operations) to join our amazing team where you'll be on the front lines contributing to awesome member experiences! That same experience applies to co-workers, the community, and our vendors.
This role requires someone who can effectively manage the e-commerce process, ensuring orders are processed accurately and efficiently. The Process Lead will be responsible for leading a team, coordinating with other departments, and maintaining a safe work environment. Strong leadership skills, knowledge of inventory management systems, and the ability to troubleshoot certain situations are essential for success in this role. If you have experience in e-commerce operations and possess the necessary skills, we encourage you to apply.
- Communicate effectively and clearly to processing associates to ensure they understand goals and objectives.
- Organize and distribute work assignments, ensuring that team members understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Train new associates, focusing on safety protocols, quality standards, and work procedures.
- Monitor team performance, provide constructive feedback, and implement corrective actions when necessary to improve performance and productivity.
- Collaborate with other department leads to ensure a smooth flow of operations and address any operational challenges promptly.
- Uphold safety guidelines and ensure a safe work environment for all team members.
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory records and tracking the movement of products within the facility.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; additional relevant certifications or educations is a plus
- Fluent in Haitian/Creole and English, both written and verbal is essential
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and guide a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiar with safety procedures and guideline within a fulfillment center or warehouse
- Knowledge of warehouse operations; i.e. shipping/receiving processes, sorting, and packaging products
- Adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to perform heavy lifting and handle materials safely
- Mechanical knowledge to troubleshoot equipment issues
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive pay + equity
- Multiple work schedules available
- Opportunities for advancement. We have programs that will start you on a path and train you along the way
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
We're a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
At Thrive Market, we believe in building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture. If you are excited about this role along with our mission and values, we encourage you to apply.
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Ensure your Thrive Market job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Thrive Market never seeks payment from job applicants. Thrive Market recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @thrivemarket.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.thrivemarket.com.
© Thrive Market 2023 All rights reserved.
- Compensation Description - The hourly range for this position is $23.00 - $26.00/Per Hour.
- Rate of pay may increase over time based upon: skill, level of responsibility, additional duties, seniority, quantity or quality of production or other legitimate, business-related factors.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Accrued PTO, and more!