Influencer Partnerships Lead
Opportunity to be your own manager and nurture creator talent at a breakthrough fitness-tech startup
At System2 Technologies Corp. (https://getsystem2.com/), our vision is to bring fitness coaching to everyone. We accomplish this by combining empowering elite fitness influencers with a fully-integrated technology and business solution to reach a massive audience.
We are a San Francisco-based company funded by prominent silicon valley venture capital firms. System2 founders Dilan Dane & Yuran Lu are ex-MIT serial entrepreneurs who've previously built and sold companies to Google, Dropbox, etc.
We are looking for a world-class biz dev lead & talent manager to help us enroll and empower elite fitness influencers as coaches on our platform. Our clients include elite sports stars and widely-followed social media influencers. You will be the individual directly responsible for bringing these clients through the entire sales pipeline and managing their success after they start working with System2. Your target portfolio will consist of around 30 fitness influencers and coaches.
On a day-to-day basis, you will,
- Identifying new partners and handling the entire sales process for bringing these partners onboard. This is especially important at the beginning of your job.
- Managing existing partners in your portfolio to help them grow their business with a highly analytical process.
- Becoming an expert on social media, the influencer economy, and the online health and wellness space.
- Work with the rest of the team to generate valuable insights, improve product roadmap, and explore new business opportunities.
- Ensure an excellent client experience and do whatever it takes to make our influencers successful.
- Have a strong existing network in the fitness industry.
- Be driven to build your own organization - plan, execute, and grow your portfolio independently to achieve excellent results.
- Have previous experience in sales, talent management, account management, or social media management.
- Be good at communicating and building relationships.
- Love working in a startup environment and wearing multiple hats as needed.
- Have great attention to detail and the ability to diligently drive a process.
- Can be remote but is located in a time zone that makes it easy to work with a US-based team.
- Love the vision of making fitness more accessible to everyone, and care about health & fitness yourself.
Compensation & benefits
We provide very competitive salaries and benefits. Your salary will consist of a base salary and a commission tied directly to the performance of your portfolio of partners. In addition, we also provide equity to full-time employees, so you can share in the financial upside of our long-term successes.
For US-based full-time employees, we provide:
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401(k) coverage
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely
- Unlimited PTO
- Reimbursement for remote-working equipment and expenses
You'll have the opportunity to work on exciting and innovative technologies and make a meaningful difference in many lives every day. We hope you are excited to join us!