Production Finance Lead
Stampede Ventures is growing quickly and is looking for an experienced Production Finance Lead to help execute on its feature film slate. You will have the opportunity to work with a world class leadership team to apply strategic foresight and diligence to all production related financial operations, which will take place in the US and internationally.
· Oversee production finance and accounting (from development to post) on feature films
· Serve as bridge between Stampede executives and production team on the ground to ensure proper flow of information
· Create production finance workflows that are tailored to the need of each individual film production
· Prepare film budgets and have ability to strategically analyze budgets to maximize spend (i.e. tax incentives, grants and rebates), quickly make adjustments as needed
· Ensure all policies and procedures are compliant based on filming location (US or international, a significant portion of filming will take place in Saudi Arabia)
· Collaborate closely with other Stampede teams including creative, business affairs, and finance
· Manage production cashflow and funding
· Prepare on a day-to-day basis hot costs and other regular cost reporting with variance analysis
· Lead all tax credit processes to ensure incentives are submitted in a timely and accurate manner. Also lead production audits, including contractual audits with film financiers.
· 10+ years working in production finance and/or production accounting
· Experience working with union and non-union crews
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to demonstrate sound judgment whether independently or in collaboration with colleagues
· Knowledge of Movie Magic budgeting
· Proficiency in Arabic is a plus
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.