Head of Sales
Head of Sales New York, NY · Full time
We are looking for a driven Director of Sales to help lead, scale, and oversee sales and business development for our growing team.
We are looking for a driven Director of Sales to help lead, scale, and oversee sales and business development for our growing team. We'll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of hardworking individuals. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for coaching, leading and managing a small, but impactful team.
We're looking to:
- Grow our revenue!
- Build a sales team that can complete both governmental and private sector sales.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to ensure we have consistent messaging for prospective and current clients.
- Develop strategies relating to the company’s market, products, services, and sales goals
- Desire to solve complex client problems and operate in a hyper growth environment
- Work to determine and execute sales plans to meet organizational needs
- Perform day-to-day oversight and management of the sales team
- Set and manage sales department budgets
- Track, analyze and present sales metrics
- Facilitate current client relationships and work to grow new ones
- Analyze market trends and plan sales strategies
- Minimum of 3 years of sales management experience, with at least 2 years of direct sales experience
- 1+ years of experience building and leading high-performing teams
- Knowledge and experience of healthcare and benefits consulting market
- Can recognize opportunity to drive process improvement at a sales and company level
- Strong ability to work with multiple departments and individuals to reach solutions that serve revenue growth
- Experience working with Hubspot
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical Benefits
- Performance bonus
- A company with an inspirational vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious, and fun to work with colleagues!
At Radish Health, we keep organizations healthy, happy, and productive. Radish Health is your go-to primary care provider, tackling the complexities of the healthcare system so you don't have to. No need to waste time at the doctor’s office. We bring care right to your fingertips in our app, on the web, or at your workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
$140,000 - $230,000 per year