New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
Overtime is seeking a Production Assistant to support the Video Production department out of Overtime's New York's headquarters.
What You’ll Do
What You’ll Do
● Support Production and Production Management with various administration and office responsibilities
● Assist with all elements of daily production needs
● Organize and assist with gear orders
● Maintain organized files on all current and prior production tasks, runs and expenses.
● Assist on shoots when required
● Assist production department with daily runs
● Maintain awareness of current and upcoming projects within Overtime
● Additional duties assigned
Who You Are
● 1-2 years experience in the video production industry
● Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
● Tech-savvy and knowledge of current devices
● Must be able to handle confidential information
● Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
● Must have the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
● Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
● Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
● Computer Skills: Word, Outlook, and Excel knowledge are preferred.
Overtime expects the salary range for this position to be anywhere between $45-48k annually.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.