Dynamics Analyst Consultant
NUVIEW is revolutionizing the Earth Observation industry by deploying the first commercial satellites designed to annually map the planet’s entire land surface with LiDAR. NUVIEW’s data will elevate global capabilities and transform what is possible for mankind to know about the Earth.
Our Dynamics Analyst consultant will perform dynamic finite element analysis on our proof-of-concept spacecraft, using industry standard FEA tools. They will output quasi-static loads to support structural analysis. They will generate reduced element models to interface with the launch vehicle provider. They will support dynamic testing of the spacecraft, perform pre-test analysis, and determine appropriate vibration and notching levels. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to perform metallic stress analysis and composite material layup design and analysis.
- Perform structural dynamic analyses for satellite hardware
- Generate technical memorandums and reports to support data packages, peer reviews, and external customer reviews
- Support environmental loads and test definitions, requirements development, monitoring, data reduction, and comparison to analysis efforts
- Experience and/or knowledge of Finite Element Modeling
- Proficient in Femap/NASTRAN or ANSYS
- Experienced in dynamic test planning and execution
- Knowledge of composite layup design and stress analysis
NUVIEW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment that values and celebrates all employees’ unique backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We strongly encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply and join our team in driving innovation and success for all.