Mighty Bear Games
We are always on the lookout for more Bears to join us at our HQ (AKA Bear Force One)!
We are looking for a player-centric, data-driven, brand-savvy marketing bear to join us in successfully taking our first web3 title – Mighty Action Heroes – to the market.
The Growth Lead will build our go-to-market strategy, perform market analysis, know the audience inside out, and successfully execute marketing campaigns to grow our player base.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Developing a go-to-market strategy, overseeing, and executing large-scale marketing campaigns from inception through to live across multiple channels: web, social, co-marketing, PR, influencers, paid acquisition, platform relations, and more.
- Collaborating with the product team to deliver player feedback, contribute to the product roadmap with marketing or acquisition features, and keep the team up to date and aligned on the plans.
- Lead and mentor the growth team, provide guidance, set clear objectives, and manage team performance.
- Managing day-to-day marketing tasks and requests: Ensuring all campaign elements are delivered in a timely manner and working with the art team to request, provide feedback on, and distribute all developed marketing art materials.
- Setting marketing KPIs; reviewing data using internal tools and dashboards to track and report progress against growth goals. Using market data and player insights to inform marketing decisions.
- Knowing your customer: understanding player demographics, needs, interests, and using this information to inform marketing ideation and represent the voice of the customer within the team.
- Being the brand owner for the game. Ensuring the brand guidelines, messaging, and art guidelines are used consistently by internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborating with other teams (community, partnerships) to explore and secure additional opportunities to grow and scale the product.
- Periodically reviewing marketing documentation to make sure it’s up to date and current. Helping to build on our existing processes.
As a Successful Candidate, You Would Have
- Communication: You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills in English.
- Experience: Prior experience delivering large-scale marketing campaigns and taking products to the market, ideally in the gaming industry.
- Motivation: You will need to be proactive in identifying and pursuing opportunities that will help us scale the game.
- Professionalism: You will represent the company in meetings and on calls with external stakeholders at all levels.
- Industry expertise: Prior experience in gaming and/or web3 is a plus. You will show willingness and eagerness to learn more about gaming, NFTs, and crypto.
If remote, you will be willing to have at least 4 hours of overlap with the core product team based in Singapore.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears. If you want to be part of a team committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people - even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we'd love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob and when you’re ready, just click to apply!