Senior QA Tester, Games Development and Live Operations
Mighty Bear Games
Here at Mighty Bear Games we are reimagining gaming and building the next generation of accessible, multi-platform, genre-defining web3 experiences. We are a leading Singapore-based studio with a global footprint and a team of experienced founders coming from King, Ubisoft, Lucasarts, EA, Gameloft and Disney.
We are looking for a self-motivated Senior QA Tester. This is an important role to support the formulation and execution of Mighty Bear's Web3 strategy and gaming development.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that our web3 games ship with minimal bugs and stability issues
- Delivering and writing clear and consistent functional test reports
- Organising and writing clear and concise test cases and scripts.
- Spotting and identifying issues in the game, and following up by investigating and reporting them clearly via verbal and written bug reports.
- Working with or managing other QA team members to ensure the highest quality of work
- Collaborating closely with a product team that consists of programmers, artists, and developers
- Championing best practices for testing, testing processes, and testing tools to ensure that our teams are working as efficiently and effectively as possible
As a successful candidate, you would:
- Have a strong passion for playing all types of games across multiple genres and platforms
- Have a keen eye for detail, and be able to communicate and describe issues clearly
- Have good troubleshooting and isolation knowledge.
- Be able to execute tests or task requests and provide test results in a timely manner.
- Be able to adapt to new tasks, requests or situations
- Have an eagerness to learn and improve
As a bonus, you would have:
- 3-5 years of QA experience; preferably technical
- Prior experience in community, support, LiveOps, or QA
- Web3 experience or interest
If you want to be part of a team that's committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people - even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we'd love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob and when you’re ready, just click to apply!