eCommerce Project Manager
Mayvenn is a leading tech-based beauty product and service platform specializing in high-quality hair extensions. Based in Oakland, CA, we are the premier nationwide online-to-offline salon services brand. We partner with independent stylists across the country to provide customers with timely booking for in-salon appointments and access to Mayvenn hair products. Mayvenn is partnering with the largest retailer in America to launch our first retail experience location, which has the opportunity to expand nationwide.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Mayvenn is looking for a highly motivated eCommerce Project Manager to support the growth of our online business. As an eCommerce Project Manager, you will be taking ownership over the companies core eCommerce shopping platform: Shopify. With plenty of room to create impact, you’ll be working cross-functionally with business stakeholders to improve the UX of the platform as well as implement new applications.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage our digital product platform (Shopify) and implement any third-party integrations or tools to create a unified, best-in-class consumer experience.
- Owns the day-to-day management of any third-party agencies.
- Serve as the first response for all technical issues regarding web platforms and applications
- Analyze user data and customer feedback to identify areas for improvement and drive innovation in the consumer experience.
- Ensure best practices are in place and a structure is clearly defined for features, processes, and products.
- Manage and maintain SOPs validating proposed features, processes, and products.
- Manage and collaborate with internal teams & external agencies that is integrated with Shopify.
- Own vendor and 3rd party compliance, including data privacy
- Must be able to communicate and report on business outcomes to business stakeholders including C-Suite levels.
- Responsible for connecting the site to paid ads, CRM
- Responsible for fulfillment and logistics integrations
Salary Range: $100,000 - $130,000/year
- 6+ years of direct digital product or technical project management responsibilities
- 4+ years of web development, deployments, and releases
- Technical expert in Ecommerce ecosystems, web platforms and applications
- Strong acumen for data-driven decision making, employing qualitative and quantitative measurement methodologies to accurately define and report on KPIs
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and working across multiple time zones and locations
- Proven ability to comfortably move from strategic to tactical, responding to the demands of the business
- Omnichannel with retail expertise
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where effective decision making and rapid iteration are essential, and priorities shift frequently.
- Extraordinary people and project manager - able to integrate multiple teams and people together to make sense
- Must be in or willing to relocate to the Bay Area - our office is located in Oakland, CA
- Nice to haves:
- Experience with Shopify
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- You are at the forefront of creating a new, disruptive beauty experience
- This is the chance to be entrepreneurial, nothing is sacred
- We are backed by some of the biggest VCs in the world including Andreessen Horowitz
- We have an incredibly diverse and engaged team looking to win
In addition to offering ownership and achievement in your work, we offer competitive pay and benefits (health insurance, flexible working schedule, paid family leave, 401K + match, etc.