Senior/Lead Product Manager
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced Senior Product Manager to help us build a new, immersive multiplayer experience. In collaboration with design, engineering, and production teams, you will be responsible for evaluating and optimizing the player experience. In addition, you will be responsible for identifying, defining, and driving opportunities to improve the platform. As a Senior Product Manager, your work will be critical to the platform’s success and growth.
- Conceptualize, define, and design new features that delight users and improve customer acquisition, engagement, and monetization performance.
- Collaborate effectively with design, engineering, production, art, analytics, and finance teams to ensure product requirements are delivered wholly & thoughtfully.
- Lead projects as the business owner and partner effectively with the analytics team to understand and monitor key business drivers, improve feature forecasting accuracy, surface risks, and identify opportunities to accelerate user growth globally.
- Partner with engineering and art teams to develop complex features and systems.
- Help manage the end-to-end systems of a complex product spanning multiple platforms and feature areas. This will involve writing, consulting on specs, and managing design challenges.
- Help envision and implement the overall product strategy, driving the usage of core innovative technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis.
- Effectively champion the product vision & strategy, monitor product progression through the completion of milestones, and partner with production, engineering, and analytics throughout the product’s lifecycle.
- Passion for games and platform technologies.
- 5+ years of directly relevant professional experience. At least 3 years in a product role at a live service games company with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Exceptional customer/player sensibility and expertise in creating product/feature specs with clear business justification, technical requirements, user flows, and wireframes.
- Strong analytic skills and experience with data-driven, user-centric design and decision-making.
- Experience with structured, hypothesis-driven product iteration, rigorous metrics analysis, consumer insights, and design experimentation.
- Familiarity with consumer research practices and demonstrated experience using qualitative and quantitative research to inform business and/or product decision-making.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, with experience communicating both creative and technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Game Production, Business, Marketing, or a related field from a top academic institution. MSc/MBA preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life/AD&D Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- ADP Employee Discount Program
- Daily Lunch (in office only)
- Free Snacks & Beverages (in office only)
$96,000/year to $155,000/year
A reasonable estimate of the current US base salary range for this position is salary (the range listed above) + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within that range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including but not limited to job-related skill sets, experience and training, education, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include discretionary bonus (if any, based on individual and organizational performance), equity, or benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.