Senior I/Senior II Producer
Senior I/Senior II Producer
Manticore Games® is the developer of Core, a premier gaming UGC platform featuring live events, interactive entertainment, and more than 50,000 games and worlds to play and explore. It’s a radically accessible game construction kit and social game-playing platform, all-in-one. Manticore is now leveraging the power of Core to build a new immersive, life-simulation MMO experience.
We are looking for a Senior Producer to help strategize, implement, schedule, and maintain specific features of Core. We want an individual who can own the production of multiple features while working with the Product Team on design and scope. This role will partner with QA and other departments to ensure a quality product.
- Collaborate with a team of design/product, engineering, and art resources on Core to ensure quality and timeliness on features
- Work with Core product leaders to schedule, test, and drive features to ensure timely delivery
- Own schedule, tasking, and bug tracking for features
- Have a strong understanding of the Product goals for any given feature
- Become an expert in Core and understand the wide surface area of the Product
- Work with product leads in understanding risk and resource needs for features
- Facilitate day-to-day tasks and communication between game design, art, and engineering
- Ensure quality bar is hit and internal reviews are occurring at appropriate times
- Resolve issues and questions related to project scheduling including (but not limited to) identifying roadblocks or bottlenecks which may impact the team from achieving their goals
- Be a spokesperson for the consumer experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in production and development of high quality online games.
- Having shipped at least 1 online PC or Console game in a production role
- Familiarity with some project management and development tools (Jira, Excel, Bugzilla, Microsoft Project)
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Able to communicate effectively with design, art, product, and engineering
- Experience using Unreal Engine
- Experience working on game mods, UGC services
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life/AD&D Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- ADP Employee Discount Program
- Daily Lunch (in office only)
- Free Snacks & Beverages (in office only)
$100,000/year to $160,000/year
A reasonable estimate of the current US base salary range for this position is salary (the range listed above) + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within that range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including but not limited to job-related skill sets, experience and training, education, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include discretionary bonus (if any, based on individual and organizational performance), equity, or benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.