Quality Assurance Engineer
• Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of the incoming and outgoing products to confirm quality conformance to specifications and deliverables.
• Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to the management and product development team
• Designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions.
• Conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly.
• Discover and Report bugs and errors to the development team.
• Assist in ensuring the successful deployment of products to the end-users.
• Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
• Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases Requirement
• Minimum of HND Academic qualification
• Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
• Have strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• Experience with automated testing
• Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
• Excellent grasp of test metrics, release process, and test environment principles
• Understanding of common software failures and faults