Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Hearth is a Fintech company helping home improvement contractors grow and manage their business. Our SaaS platform provides over 14,000 contractors the financial tools they need to close more business, including financing solutions, invoicing, payment collections, insurance products, all in one, modern system designed specifically for the home improvement industry.
Backed by 8VC, Founders Fund, and other prominent leaders in Silicon Valley, Hearth has raised over $50M and is one of the fastest growing companies in the home improvement space.
Hearth is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to own marketing communications and outcomes across the entire customer lifecycle. Reporting into the VP of Marketing, this role plays a critical role in activation and retention, which are company-wide priorities. If you have a passion for SMBs, are looking for an opportunity to build your vision of a world class lifecycle marketing, and want to be a part of a massive marketing opportunity, this is your role.
- What you’ll do
- Increase customer activation and retention across the entire lifecycle by building integrated marketing campaigns (Email, Text, Chat, In-product, etc)
- Set and achieve measurable increases in activation/retention goals across customer cohorts
- Work with Product / Marketing teams to identify key features that provide value to our contractors and deploy marketing programs that drive measurable activation growth
- Own the frequency of communications with existing customers across different channels (Marketo, Braze, Text, etc) across multiple teams (Marketing, CS, Product)
- Identify and execute educational campaigns that help our customers utilize our tools to grow their businesses
- Integrate compelling chat/in-product experiences into our product to boost awareness, activation, and retention across the entire customer lifecycle
- Build programs that drive upsells within our existing customer base
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to build integrated retention campaigns surface at-risk customers and retain others at scale
- Build segments and target contractors based on their data and behavior
- Define your roadmap in collaboration with executives and leaders in Customer Success, Product, and Sales
- Define/refine reporting across the customer lifecycle with Data, Analytics, and Finance teams
- Who you are
- Customers come first. Your marketing is rooted in a desire to deeply understand and serve our contractors
- You’re analytical. You live and breathe data and see the big picture, but aren’t afraid to dive into the weeds to understand what’s actually happening
- You have a growth mindset. You’re low ego and realize that every problem is actually an opportunity to improve in the long run
- You’re self motivated, comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment, and thrive in a remote, low structure environment
- 3-5+ years of experience in lifecycle, customer, and/or email marketing at high growth technology companies
- Proven track record of significant increases in core lifecycle metrics (activation, retention, upsell) at a B2B company (Micro/SMB a strong plus)
- Deep expertise with tools like Braze, Marketo, and Drift (or equivalent) with ability to build, monitor, and optimize successful campaigns yourself
- Strong copywriting and communication skills; you can write your own emails and have a good eye for what can be improved
The expected compensation range for this position is displayed in compliance with all local/state regulations. The expected compensation range for this position is based on a number of factors, including but not limited to: individual education, qualifications, and prior work experience. The total annual compensation package will consist of a base salary and eligibility to participate in our bonus structure.
More About Us
Hearth embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?