Influencer & Affiliate Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 7, 2023
Harper Wilde is the next market leader in intimates. We provide the most comfortable, quality products, through an empowering experience, at half the price of competitors. Intimates is a basics industry with extreme loyalty, and is ripe for a new mass-market brand that provides comfort, quality, and style at fair prices. Our mission is to Lift Up The Ladies, including the next generation of leading women, by partnering with and donating 1% of proceeds to Girls Inc. Harper Wilde has raised more than $30M to date and is backed by investors such as NEA and Creative Arts Agency (CAA). The brand and products have been featured in Vogue, New York Times, Good Morning America, Forbes, Fast Company, and more.
Harper Wilde is seeking an Influencer & Affiliate Marketing Manager with proven experience driving growth for the company through community and partnerships. In this multifaceted role, you will be responsible for building our brand’s community by scaling our various performance and brand creator programs (Ambassador & Influencer) and overseeing our affiliate marketing initiatives.
If you love community-centric storytelling, this job is for you. As a representative of the Harper Wilde brand, you will be the connection to our growing community of ambassadors, influencers and customers. You should be confident in owning the strategy, planning and execution of influencer programs, gifting, and content development.
Influencer & Ambassador (70% of role)
- Recruit, onboard and manage both performance and brand ambassadors/influencers to represent Harper Wilde
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both organic and paid influencer partners, providing them with resources, direction, support, and incentives
- Collaborate with all tiers of ambassadors to create content across full production process, including concepting, casting, briefing, product gifting, producing, reviewing, etc.
- Manage monthly creator budget, including negotiating terms and payment with creators via Spark platform
- Track and measure the performance of all ambassador, affiliate and creator programming
- Support organic social team with content resulting from Influencer or Ambassador programming
Affiliate Marketing (30% of role)
- Manage affiliate marketing program, including identifying and onboarding affiliate partners, including publishers, creators and rewards partners
- Serve as brand representative for publisher and editors for paid opportunities
- 3-4 years of experience with 2+ years experience in-house at a consumer brand
- Experience running, scaling, and optimizing affiliate models and influencer campaigns
- Deep understanding of optimization tactics, metrics (CAC/LTV, CPA, ROAS), tracking and attribution; Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience negotiating and booking deals with talent in-house
- Experience with Impact Radius or other self-serve affiliate networks
- Experience building out briefs to onboard new affiliate partners and influencers
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel; Understanding of pixels
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance for employee & dependents
- HSA, FSA401k + generous matchEquity compensationGenerous parental leave
- Unlimited PTO
- At least one 3-day weekend every month, via paid holidays & additional wellness days
- Everyone gets their birthday off
- Bi-annual performance reviews & feedbackNew hire setup stipend
- Bi-annual all-team in person offsites
Base salary for this role will be $80k-100k and will be dependent on candidate experience and location.
Harper Wilde provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.