Senior Full Stack Engineer
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Galvanick is building the next generation threat detection platform for the industrial world. We're a high-trust organization filled with driven individuals committed to solving cybersecurity's big problems. The team comes from Amazon, Google, the U.S. Navy, and Wall Street, and is backed by Founders Fund and Village Global, among others.
Aggressive self-starter with a strong bias for action. We seek teammates who truly appreciate the importance of securing industrial environments against cyber attack. This is a critical national issue, and we want to work with those who share our passion for the mission and willingness to attack complex and novel problems.
You will own the front-end of the Galvanick platform.
- 2+ years experience with React and/or Vue.
- 4+ years of programming experience with Python and/or Go.
- Experience building out backend APIs and data models with SQL.
- Must have some database exposure--ideally SQL and NOSQL.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to build 0 -> 1, from scratch to a production service.
- Example/sample code repos a major positive.
- Experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM), UX testing, and Cypress and/or Selenium testing are all a big plus.
- Nice-to-haves: Mentoring experience, exposure to security concepts, implement security technologies, and data analysis project experience.
Benefits of Working at Galvanick
We pay well, offer generous equity, cover 100% of top-of-the-line medical/dental/vision for employees and dependents, and have additional benefits designed to optimize every team member’s vitality, health, and wellness.
The Galvanick team is split between Seattle and Los Angeles. Given that we are an early-stage startup working on an exceptionally hard problem, we expect new team members to be in one of those cities. If you have to move, we're happy to help pay for relocation expenses.
To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.