Merchandise Design Intern (m/f/d)
At G2, we’ve united top talent with the best competitive players from around the world to form a truly global esports club and entertainment brand. We are ambitious risk-takers, seeking to innovate the esports and entertainment industries, remaining playful and forthright while upholding our core values.
With one of the largest esports fan bases at our side, our mission is to spark emotion and foster conversation through powerful stories of competition within the esports industry and beyond. If you take pride in always striving for the best and crave the opportunity to create, innovate, and entertain the world, then you’ll feel right at home at G2.
If you're a design enthusiast with a passion for gaming, ready to transform ideas into iconic merch and other consumer products, seize this opportunity to redefine esports fashion with us. If you feel comfortable in joining a team, where pixels meet passion, and design becomes a language spoken by millions, then you should definitely read on and be part of an incredible journey!
G2 Esports is looking for a Merchandise Design intern (m/f/d). This is a sixth month internship based in Berlin who will directly report to our Head of Consumer Products.
- Support the design team in design tasks such as preparing tech packs, photo editing for ecommerce, editing product mockups and developing concepts for season collections
- Utilise graphic design software to create visually stunning and on-brand artwork for customer experience, both for marketing as well as shop purposes
- Staying up to date with current fashion trends, gaming industry developments, and competitor merchandise offerings to adapt design decisions
- Participating in design critiques and brainstorming sessions to refine and enhance creative concepts
- Assist in reviewing samples and prototypes to ensure that the final merchandise meets design specifications and quality standards
- Proficiency in graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong creative portfolio showcasing design skills and understanding of current design trends
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Your English skills are fluent. Any other language is a plus
- Your sense of time management is on point
- Passion for gaming and or esports is a plus
Our Values and philosophy
At G2, you´ll take ownership for your work and your personal growth without losing focus on our unity!
Ambitious: We are ambitious risk-takers, seeking to innovate the esports and entertainment industries, remaining playful and forthright while upholding our core values.
Human: An outstanding diverse work environment with international backgrounds, loaded with experience and a variety of success stories - all driven by the idea of achieving greatness together. A playful workplace, that is united and fair.
Greater purpose: Always focussing on creating impact beyond yourself. Not just working in a team, but for the team is our key for being successful.
Maximum flexibility: Flexible working hours, work from our well-connected Office in the heart of Berlin or partwhile from home with a great IT Setup.
Have what it takes to join the #G2Army ?
Click on the ‘Online Application’ button below and show us that you are the right person for this position. We are looking forward to learning about you and what you can bring to G2!