Drone Delivery Support Team
Mesa, AZ, USA
Posted on Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Do you want to work on something straight out of science fiction? Flyby is building America’s first urban drone delivery fleet. Our goal is to unleash a future where anything you can dream of will arrive instantly.
Flyby is founded by a team of Yale graduates who built the first working urban drone delivery service. We’re backed by top investors in Silicon Valley such as Ryan Hoover (Product Hunt Founder), Naval Ravikant (Angelist Founder), Lightspeed Venture Scout, and MaC Ventures.
A Support Team member stays on-call at the Flyby takeoff site during delivery hours and assists our drone pilots during operations. Your daily tasks include loading products onto Flyby's delivery drones and performing safety checks of loaded products to ensure compliance with Flyby's standard operating procedures.
What You'll Do
- Maintain alertness and readiness for the duration of delivery hours.
- Travel short distances on foot to retrieve and load orders of food.
- Interact with restaurant staff in a friendly and engaging manner during food handoff.
- A love for aviation and drones. You’re excited about Flyby’s vision.
- An attitude for endurance. You enjoy working in outdoor environments.
- Availability for at least 4 hours a day, 2-3 days a week, 4-9pm.
- Comfort walking short distances on foot.
- Punctuality and consistency. You are able to be on time and communicate clearly about your schedule.
When your friends and family look up in the air, they will see robots powered by what you created. This is not technology that gets tucked away, it will touch the everyday lives of people around the country.
Flyby is an equal employment workplace and affirmative action employer. By valuing inclusion and diversity of all forms, we strictly prohibit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.