Senior DevOps Engineer
At Edge Delta we’re building an observability automation platform that simplifies log management, speeds up troubleshooting processes, and gives developers, DevOps and SRE teams full control of their rapidly-growing observability data.
We are a well-funded Series B ($81MM total funding) high growth startup headquartered in Seattle, with team members throughout the United States and EMEA. We empower our teams to contribute to building our collective success, invest in their professional development, and offer the flexibility to balance their personal and professional lives.
We allow our customers the ability to analyze complete datasets in real-time – no more sampling, filtering, or tiering data. Edge Delta processes 100% of your observability data as it’s created at the source to maximize visibility and reduce index volumes.
We don’t only tell you there’s a “needle” – we show you its precise location in the “haystack.” Edge Delta surfaces every anomaly, even those you’ve never seen before. If the prospect of helping guide customers in this journey sounds exciting, this is the place for you!
Edge Delta is the place where you can be given the opportunity and autonomy to shape the future of observability.
What you’ll do
- Be an early member of a thriving startup and become the best version of yourself
- Help building a cutting edge observability product that can analyze PBs of data daily
- Work with ex-Google, Twitter, Microsoft, Meta engineers and have fun doing it
- Maintain and operate cloud infrastructure on AWS/Azure
- Set up monitors and operational dashboards
- Write build/package/release CI/CD pipelines
- Help to reach targeted SLOs/SLAs
- Ensure oncall best practices are followed
- Support improving the security posture for the company
You’ll definitely need
- A Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience building infrastructure on AWS
- Experience in IAM, VPCs, Security groups, EKS
- Experience in deploying running workloads in Kubernetes
- Experience in on-prem, multi-prem & air-gapped solutions
- Experience in maintaining and scaling storage solutions such as Elasticsearch, InfluxDB
- Experience with Bash scripting
- Experience with Cloud Cost Optimization
- Knowledge in using control systems (e.g. git), automated build-and-test frameworks, and CI/CD tools
- Strong technical communication skills, with the ability to write in English fluently and idiomatically
What would wow us
- Startup experience
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with ClickHouse
This is a remote role to be located in Turkey. We offer competitive pay, flexible remote work opportunities, stock option equity.
Something looks off?