Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2022
Chiasm is an early stage company reimagining the industry of radiology. We are hiring experienced world-class sales specialists to develop client relationships which unlock the untapped potential of imaging. Our goal is to enable patients to control their own healthcare data, allowing them to share it with healthcare providers and to discover more about themselves than standard diagnostics. At Chiasm, you will be an integral member of a small, fast-moving team, bridging the gap in diagnostics.
As Chiasm’s lead sales specialist you will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The sales specialist is responsible for selling into medium to large sized healthcare organizations and must have prior experience selling into diagnostic clinics, digital health, and other health delivery organizations.
Chiasm is a hybrid remote/in-person team with an office in San Francisco. Chiasm is able to pay for relocation for the ideal candidates.
- You have strong market knowledge about the healthcare and diagnostics space. You are able to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific business sectors. You are a self-starter who can spot new sales opportunities in the market.
- You have a tenacious and creative sales approach and are passionate about selling.
- You are an engaging presenter and negotiator. You have excellent written and communication skills.
- You are driven and motivated by results.
- Identify potential clinics and decision makers within the client organization. Set up meetings with client decision makers and company leaders.
- Plan effective approaches and pitches. Work closely with the CEO to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Build initial client relationships within the digital health, diagnostics, and medical AI space.
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the team to develop a tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- 10+ years of total sales related experience with 5 years of experience successfully selling directly into the healthcare industry.
- Experience providing online product demonstrations to clients.
- A bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or relevant field.
- Experience with CRM software used to maintain client relationships.
- Experience with AI powered solutions or digital health.
- MBA preferred.
Chiasm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a supportive and inclusive workplace where contributions are valued and celebrated, and our employees thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work. We seek applicants of all backgrounds and identities, across race, color, ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or parental status, or disability. Applicants will not be discriminated against based on these or other protected categories or social identities. Chiasm will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.