San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2022
Chiasm is an early stage company reimagining the industry of radiology. We are hiring experienced world-class engineers to build powerful tools which unlock the untapped potential of imaging. Our goal is to enable patients to control their own healthcare data, allowing them to share it with healthcare providers and to discover more about themselves than standard diagnostics. At Chiasm, you will be an integral member of a small, fast-moving team, bridging the gap in diagnostics. This role also presents the opportunity to become CTO, depending on degree of prior engineering experience.
As Chiasm’s lead engineer, you will help design and build the core product. The ability to independently orient yourself to the problems that need to be solved and then follow through is essential.
Chiasm is a hybrid remote team with an office in San Francisco. Chiasm is able to pay for relocation for the ideal candidates. We are also willing to compensate with high equity as this would be one of the founding engineering roles.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from everyone from designers to clients.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Build the end to end flow of our MVP (web app, backend and integrations).
- Work with a designer to implement user flows.
- Work with the engineering team to build customer integrations.
- Incorporate customer feedback into features
- Lead and scale the engineering team.
- Experience with React, GraphQL, SQL, and a web framework like Django/Flask/FastAPI.
- Fluent in Typescript and Python.
- Built and shipped a web application.
- Previously led an engineering team.
- Fluent in Node.js.
- Competent in CSS/Sass.
- Solid background in machine learning.
- Knowledge of compliance regulations like SOC2 and HIPAA.
Chiasm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a supportive and inclusive workplace where contributions are valued and celebrated, and our employees thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work. We seek applicants of all backgrounds and identities, across race, color, ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or parental status, or disability. Applicants will not be discriminated against based on these or other protected categories or social identities. Chiasm will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
See more open positions at chiasm.xyz
Something looks off?