Sales Operations Manager
At Carta Healthcare, we believe in a multidisciplinary approach to solving problems. Our mission is to automate and simplify the work that burns out clinical staff, so they can focus on patient care. Our AI Enabled Technology offers a complete solution (people, process and technology) to support the Healthcare Registry Data Market. We design products that transform the way hospitals use data to deliver care. We make analyzing data fast, easy, and useful for everyone. We give clinicians time back to focus on research and care that improve patient lives by reducing paperwork. Carta Healthcare is a remote organization with headquarters in San Francisco and Portland, Oregon.
To learn more about our AI Enabled Solutions and more about our company, please visit www.carta.healthcare
Carta Healthcare is undergoing significant expansion and is actively seeking an adept and strategic Sales Operations Manager to lead and enhance our sales operations function. The ideal candidate should possess extensive experience in streamlining sales processes, promoting data-driven decision-making, and ensuring the effectiveness of our sales operations. This pivotal role demands a visionary leader with robust analytical skills, excellent communication abilities, and a demonstrated history of steering organizational success through impactful sales operations at a senior level.
Sales Process Enhancement:
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of the end-to-end sales process, identifying and implementing strategic improvements.
- Drive the formulation and execution of best practices in collaboration with the sales team.
- Lead collaboration with cross-functional teams, including marketing, finance, and operations, to ensure alignment and effective communication.
- Provide strategic guidance on optimizing sales tools and technologies.
- Oversee the creation and upkeep of documentation related to sales processes, policies, and pertinent sales training materials.
- Offer strategic guidance on compliance matters and support the team with contracts.
- Collaborate with executive leadership and internal stakeholders to execute and supervise strategic projects related to sales operations.
HubSpot Administration, Reporting & Standardization:
- Oversee HubSpot administration tasks, ensuring efficient management of data, lead assignment rules, fields, validation rules, and reports/dashboards.
- Provide strategic guidance on leveraging sales data for actionable insights.
- Lead efforts to ensure consistent systems and processes across the organization.
- Drive the development and standardization of business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
Forecasting, Metrics, and Analysis:
- Collaborate with executive leadership and sales management to develop and maintain accurate sales forecasts.
- Implement strategies to enhance the management of the sales pipeline, ensuring data integrity and timely updates.
- Establish and oversee the tracking of key company metrics for quarterly and annual goals, ensuring fidelity of metrics.
- Drive strategic analysis of data to support broader revenue strategy.
- Conduct regular analysis of sales metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs), offering strategic insights and recommendations to leadership.
Statements of Work (SOW) Management:
- Oversee the management of Statements of Work in collaboration with sales, clients, and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that SOWs accurately capture pricing, changes, project requirements, deliverables, timelines, and resource needs.
- Provide strategic guidance on the regular review and update of SOWs to reflect project progress and changes in scope.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 3+ years of professional experience in a senior-level sales operations role.
- Proficiency in HubSpot at the administrator level with relevant certifications.
- Prior experience in sales or revenue operations with software & SaaS organizations.
- Analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to identify key business insights through data analysis, along with proficiency in data analysis tools.
- Proven track record of leadership and strategic oversight in driving sales operations success.
- Detail-oriented, comfortable with record-keeping in online systems, and adept at managing people to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks, demonstrating organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
The target wage range for this role is $90,000 - $110,000. Individual wage rates within this range are based on multiple factors including but not limited to skills, experiences, licensure and certifications.
All applicants require legal authorization to work in the United States now or in the future without sponsorship
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. All applicants are required to reside within the continental United States.
Carta Healthcare is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve health systems across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found and strongly believe that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.