Mobile Engineer (contract)
We are looking for inventive, passionate iOS experts who embrace challenges, and thrive when given autonomy to figure out solutions. If working in a fast paced environment building delightful mobile experiences excites you we think you'd be a great fit!
What you’ll do:
- Work with a passionate, smart and ambitious team of engineers who built great products and large scale systems at Uber, Airbnb, Facebook, Google, and many other great companies (https://www.bolt.com/team).
- Work on the next generation of ecommerce, by enabling our merchants to create a delightful and best-in-class buying experience on mobile platforms for tens of millions of shoppers. Build seamless SDKs for our merchant to integrate with and bring our one-click checkout experience to mobile platforms.
- Learn from and help shape our company's engineering culture.
What will set you up for success:
- 3+ years of experience with Swift + Objective-C and deep understanding of iOS SDKs. Hands-on SDK development experience is preferred.
- Broad experience in overall system design and implementation.
- Proven experience with crafting and integrating client side REST APIs.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming, multithreading, networking, and memory management.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Great communication skills and an ability to proactively identify problems and solutions across teams and stakeholders.
- Experience of developing, releasing, and maintaining mobile applications.
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about the perfect mobile experience
- You love designing native libraries and APIs that empower a wide range of developers and clients
- This is a remote 8 week contract with the ability to extend up to 14 weeks
- Expected to work between 30-40 hours per week
- There will be some necessary overlapping working hours with our teams based in the US and Canada, though other working hours can be standard EU or local hours
Check out our Engineering Blog!
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays, your birthday off!
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
In addition to our core values, Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and expression, genetic information, pregnancy and related conditions, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law. On our mission to democratize commerce, the Bolt platform levels the playing field for everyone. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve (that is, everyone).
Something looks off?