Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
Blueland is revolutionizing conventional cleaning and personal care products to eliminate the need for single-use plastic packaging, while prioritizing the planet and people. We believe that we should be able to have a clean home without sacrificing a clean planet and that sustainable choices should be effective, convenient, and affordable. We also believe that businesses need to be reconstructed to consider all stakeholders, not just profit.
We are a science-driven company with a pipeline of proprietary products that started with our cleaning sprays and hand soap (we hold over 40 patents and patents pending worldwide). To date, we’ve already helped divert more than 1 billion single-use plastic bottles from landfills and waterways. We were the 2nd fastest growing direct-to-consumer in 2020, and have built an engaged, passionate community of close to 1M+ person community. We’re proud to be a Certified B Corp - recognized for meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. We’re also Climate Neutral Certified along with many other certifications that help hold us accountable on our commitments to optimize our products for environmental and human health.
Blueland was featured on the Season 11 premiere of Shark Tank, securing an investment by Kevin O’Leary. Blueland is well-funded by top tier venture capital firms as well as notable investors including Gwyneth Paltrow, Justin Timberlake and founders of Sweetgreen, Thrive Market, Honest Company, Rent the Runway, and Bonobos. We’ve been featured across top tier outlets such as the New York Times, Fast Company, TechCrunch, VOGUE, Wall Street Journal, Inc., and more.
As a Senior Brand Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing 360º marketing campaigns to build our brand across channels. You will collaborate with various teams, including creative, innovation, retail, and growth to create and execute integrated campaigns that resonate with our target audience and drive revenue growth and brand love. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Brand.
- Own the development and execution of the company's brand strategy to establish brand awareness and recognition in the market
- Work collaboratively with the Sr. Director of Brand and Content Editor to create and manage all brand marketing campaigns across all channels, including social media, email marketing, website, and other digital and traditional channels
- Own the direction of the brand’s social media presence and all reporting and analytics
- Develop compelling brand messaging, visuals, and campaigns that communicate the brand’s values and differentiate the brand from competitors
- Partner with the DTC team to build out retention strategies that drive brand loyalty
- Own and manage all events, pop-ups and brand initiatives both digitally and IRL
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of brand campaigns, and adjust strategies as needed
- Partner with the Growth team on influencer marketing campaigns, including both paid and organic opportunities, that are aligned with our larger brand marketing strategies
- Manage two direct reports: Content Editor + Social Media Manager
- Passionate about the environment, sustainability and Blueland’s mission
- 5+ years of experience in brand marketing, preferably at a DTC company or advertising agency
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to create compelling brand messaging and narratives
- Experience developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns across all channels, with a focus on digital and social media
- Strong knack for social media and content creation
- Ability to analyze data and use insights to make strategic decisions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including Product, Sales, and Creative teams
- Passion for branding, marketing, and staying up-to-date with the latest trends in pop culture
If you are a creative and results-driven brand marketing professional with a passion for building and growing brands, we would love to have you on our team.
The salary range for this position is $110,000 - $135,000 per year.
We prioritize our planet and our people. In addition to salary compensation, we offer various other benefits to ensure our team members can be their best self, both in and outside of work. Benefits for full time roles include: health benefits, stock options, generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid civic engagement days, paid parental leave, 401k (employee contribution), professional development stipends, remote work reimbursements, various discounts to like-minded companies and more.
At Blueland we believe in order to build a better future and planet, we must advocate for diversity, equity and inclusion. We are proud to have assembled a diverse team and strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification.