Senior Marketing Manager
Based in San Francisco, Arine is a rapidly growing healthcare technology and clinical services company with a mission to ensure individuals receive the safest and most effective treatments for their unique and evolving healthcare needs.
Frequently, medications cause more harm than good. Incorrect drugs and doses costs the US healthcare system over $528 billion in waste, avoidable harm, and hospitalizations each year. Arine is redefining what excellent healthcare looks like by solving these issues through our software platform (SaaS). We combine cutting edge data science, machine learning, AI, and deep clinical expertise to introduce a patient-centric view to medication management, and develop and deliver personalized care plans on a massive scale for patients and their care teams.
Arine is committed to improving the lives and health of complex patients that have an outsized impact on healthcare costs and have traditionally been difficult to identify and address. These patients face numerous challenges including complicated prescribing issues across multiple medications and providers, medication challenges with many chronic diseases, and patient issues with access to care. Backed by leading healthcare investors and collaborating with top healthcare organizations and providers, we deliver recommendations and facilitate clinical interventions that lead to significant, measurable health improvements for patients and cost savings for customers.
Why is Arine a Great Place to Work?:
Market Opportunity - Arine is backed by leading healthcare investors and was founded to tackle one of the largest healthcare problems today. Non-optimized medications therapies which cost the US 275,000 lives and $528 billion annually.
Dramatic Growth - Arine is managing more than 18 million lives across prominent health plans after only 4 years in the market.
Outstanding Team and Culture - Our shared mission unites and motivates us to do our best work. We have a relentless passion and commitment to the innovation required to be the market leader in medication intelligence.
Making a Proven Difference in Healthcare - We are saving patient lives, and enabling individuals to experience improved health outcomes, including significant reductions in hospitalizations and cost of care.
Arine is looking for a high-energy healthcare marketer who is ready to jump in and define our content and events strategy as well as drive its execution. A good fit is someone who has a good understanding of the needs of diverse healthcare stakeholders, has a breadth of experience in developing and managing content calendars, and loves to partner with internal and external cross-functional partners in the creation of compelling materials to educate and engage audiences. You will partner closely with sales, customer success and clinical teams to communicate our Arine story to diverse audiences including healthcare executives, clinicians, and the public.
This position offers a fast-paced environment with a forward-looking team that is central to Arine’s ongoing success. You will have the opportunity to have an impact on our organization – shaping the future of our marketing team and developing the processes to enable the next phase of Arine’s rapid growth.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, where you can see the immediate impact of your work, and team members share a common vision of helping individuals to live their healthiest lives, this is the place for you!
What You'll be Doing:
- Contribute to our brand and messaging strategies, to drive awareness of our company and offerings
- Define and execute our content strategy and implementation plan including the management of a content calendar and development of assets (digital, video, print); engage the support of external creative partners as needed to support these activities
- Manage the distribution of content through our owned channels including website, social media platforms, and email. Define and lead implementation of our paid media strategy to support the team’s brand and growth objectives.
- Manage and host selected promotional activities including conferences and webinars
- Bring a creative view to how we drive brand and product awareness across the market
Our Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- Substantial background (e.g. 5+ years) of marketing experience in the healthcare space (B2B and/or B2B2C); digital health and/or creative agency experience a plus
- Experience developing and distributing diverse promotional materials and tools (e.g. blogs, whitepapers, social posts, video) and running an editorial calendar
- Experience engaging and managing creative agencies and content development partners
- Experience and track record in pipeline generation through digital awareness and lead gen campaigns spanning email, website, in-person events and webinars
- Strong strategic instincts and analytical abilities
- Exceptional oral, written and visual communication skills
- Enthusiastic collaborator who effectively works cross-functionally with many different stakeholders including sales and clinical/medical
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to balance and execute multiple projects concurrently leveraging strong project management skills
- Desire and ability to succeed in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience with Hubspot or other CRM platform
- BA/BS required; MBA a plus
Remote Work Requirements:
- An established private work area that ensures information privacy
- A stable high-speed internet connection for remote work
Joining Arine offers you a dynamic role and the opportunity to contribute to the company's growth and shape its future. You'll have unparalleled learning and growth prospects, collaborating closely with experienced Clinicians, Engineers, Software Architects, and Digital Health Entrepreneurs.
The posted range represents the expected salary for this position and does not include any other potential components of the compensation package, benefits, and perks. Ultimately, the final pay decision will consider factors such as your experience, job level, location, and other relevant job-related criteria. The salary range for this position is: $140,000-150,000/year.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must live in and be eligible to work in the United States
Information Security Roles and Responsibilities:
All staff at Arine are expected to be part of its Information Security Management Program and undergo periodic training on Information Security Awareness and HIPAA guidelines. Each user is responsible to maintain a secure working environment and follow all policies and procedures. Upon hire, each person is assigned and must complete trainings before access is granted for their specific role within Arine.
Arine is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees are treated with fairness and respect. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. Our hiring decisions and employment practices are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply and join us in our mission.
Check our website at https://www.arine.io. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry!
Note to Recruitment Agencies: We appreciate your interest in finding talent for Arine, but please be advised that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. All resumes submitted to Arine without a prior written agreement in place will be considered property of Arine, and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire. Thank you for your understanding.