Sales Enablement/Operations Director
Based in San Francisco, Arine is a rapidly growing healthcare technology and clinical services company with a mission to ensure individuals receive the safest and most effective treatments for their unique and evolving healthcare needs.
Frequently, medications cause more harm than good. Incorrect drugs and doses costs the US healthcare system over $528 billion in waste, avoidable harm, and hospitalizations each year. Arine is redefining what excellent healthcare looks like by solving these issues through our software platform (SaaS). We combine cutting edge data science, machine learning, AI, and deep clinical expertise to introduce a patient-centric view to medication management, and develop and deliver personalized care plans on a massive scale for patients and their care teams.
Arine is committed to improving the lives and health of complex patients that have an outsized impact on healthcare costs and have traditionally been difficult to identify and address. These patients face numerous challenges including complicated prescribing issues across multiple medications and providers, medication challenges with many chronic diseases, and patient issues with access to care. Backed by leading healthcare investors and collaborating with top healthcare organizations and providers, we deliver recommendations and facilitate clinical interventions that lead to significant, measurable health improvements for patients and cost savings for customers.
Why is Arine a Great Place to Work?:
Market Opportunity - Arine is backed by leading healthcare investors and was founded to tackle one of the largest healthcare problems today. Non-optimized medications therapies which cost the US 275,000 lives and $528 billion annually.
Dramatic Growth - Arine is managing more than 18 million lives across prominent health plans after only 4 years in the market.
Outstanding Team and Culture - Our shared mission unites and motivates us to do our best work. We have a relentless passion and commitment to the innovation required to be the market leader in medication intelligence.
Making a Proven Difference in Healthcare - We are saving patient lives, and enabling individuals to experience improved health outcomes, including significant reductions in hospitalizations and cost of care.
This is a unique opportunity for a Sales Enablement/Operations Director to help establish processes and drive standards to enable a large sales and account management teams in a fast-paced/high growth environment. This individual will work across sales, account management, and various functional areas to support the sales process from deal origination to closing. This includes sales content creation, RFP responses, proposals, prospect-specific QAs, etc. Initially, this individual will also be responsible for sales administration tasks including CRM, forecasting and pipeline, and territories tracking & reporting. This individual will report to and work very closely with the Head of the Commercial organization at Arine.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Enable the sales process through onboarding, training, and developing meaningful content to support the sales cycle that will directly impact the growth of our business
- Collaborate with sales leadership to establish and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and improve sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Coordinate the RFP process and have ownership over creation and coordination of responses, leveraging our internal knowledge database and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), etc.
- Project manage the completion of proposals and quote requests with our internal and external stakeholders for items such as: pricing, analyses, metrics, and written responses such as FAQs
- Support prospect-specific resource/content customization, including creating slide decks, one pagers, etc. by leveraging existing content and collaborating with marketing
- Forecasting, tracking CRM activities and reporting, and supporting daily sales operations
- Serve as an internal process expert, working to promote and iterate on internal processes
- Present and lead internal meetings to kick off proposals and train the sales team
- Routinely update and refresh our knowledge database to ensure the sales team is armed with accurate and up to date content
- In partnership with marketing and product, assist in developing sales playbooks per solution, develop and deliver advanced training programs ensuring experienced sales and success team members understand new/updated product features, benefits, and value propositions
- From sales reps onboarding to advancement, ensuring that individuals have an in-depth understanding of the sales buyer process, sales capabilities needed at each step of the sales process, and product understanding to meet the buyer’s needs and achieve their sales targets
Our Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- Undergraduate degree required; Masters or commensurate experience preferred; strong preference for Healthcare, Pharmacy, or Clinical education / training in addition to strong business acumen (PharmD highly preferred)
- High IQ and ability to multiplex across the sales and account management teams to enable scalable and repeatable sales processes
- Proven success in designing and implementing effective sales training programs
- Ability to identify skill gaps and tailor training initiatives accordingly
- Ability to execute multiple projects and deliverables within tight timelines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including strong writing, editing, proofreading skills; verbal communication in both 1:1 and large group settings (i.e. presentations, training, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally with multiple stakeholders and teams
- Strong bias for data, process excellence, and action
- Proactive strategic problem-solving skills and ability to anticipate the needs of the organization
- Detail oriented, driven, and a self-starter with previous experience in project management
- 8 Years of experience in Sales Operations or related field (Sales Enablement experience preferred)
- Experience working with CRM software (HubSpot preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of both SaaS-based technology solutions and the healthcare industry
Travel and Other Information:
- Ability to commute to our office on Market Street in San Francisco at least 2-3 days/week
- Limited travel up to 30% (to conferences, customer meetings, etc.)
Joining Arine offers you a dynamic role and the opportunity to contribute to the company's growth and shape its future. You'll have unparalleled learning and growth prospects, collaborating closely with experienced Clinicians, Engineers, Software Architects, and Digital Health Entrepreneurs.
The posted range represents the expected salary for this position and does not include any other potential components of the compensation package (including bonus and equity), benefits, and perks. Ultimately, the final pay decision will consider factors such as your experience, job level, location, and other relevant job-related criteria. The salary range for this position is: $170,000-200,000/year.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must live in and be eligible to work in the United States
Information Security Roles and Responsibilities:
All staff at Arine are expected to be part of its Information Security Management Program and undergo periodic training on Information Security Awareness and HIPAA guidelines. Each user is responsible to maintain a secure working environment and follow all policies and procedures. Upon hire, each person is assigned and must complete trainings before access is granted for their specific role within Arine.
Arine is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees are treated with fairness and respect. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. Our hiring decisions and employment practices are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply and join us in our mission.
Check our website at https://www.arine.io. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry!
Note to Recruitment Agencies: We appreciate your interest in finding talent for Arine, but please be advised that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. All resumes submitted to Arine without a prior written agreement in place will be considered property of Arine, and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire. Thank you for your understanding.