Senior Product Manager
Based in San Francisco, Arine is a rapidly growing healthcare technology and clinical services company with a mission to ensure individuals receive the safest and most effective treatments for their unique and evolving healthcare needs.
Frequently, medications cause more harm than good. Incorrect drugs and doses costs the US healthcare system over $528 billion in waste, avoidable harm, and hospitalizations each year. Arine is redefining what excellent healthcare looks like by solving these issues through our software platform (SaaS). We combine cutting edge data science, machine learning, AI, and deep clinical expertise to introduce a patient-centric view to medication management, and develop and deliver personalized care plans on a massive scale for patients and their care teams.
Arine is committed to improving the lives and health of complex patients that have an outsized impact on healthcare costs and have traditionally been difficult to identify and address. These patients face numerous challenges including complicated prescribing issues across multiple medications and providers, medication challenges with many chronic diseases, and patient issues with access to care. Backed by leading healthcare investors and collaborating with top healthcare organizations and providers, we deliver recommendations and facilitate clinical interventions that lead to significant, measurable health improvements for patients and cost savings for customers.
Why is Arine a Great Place to Work?:
Market Opportunity - Arine is backed by leading healthcare investors and was founded to tackle one of the largest healthcare problems today. Non-optimized medications therapies which cost the US 275,000 lives and $528 billion annually.
Dramatic Growth - Arine is managing more than 18 million lives across prominent health plans after only 4 years in the market.
Outstanding Team and Culture - Our shared mission unites and motivates us to do our best work. We have a relentless passion and commitment to the innovation required to be the market leader in medication intelligence.
Making a Proven Difference in Healthcare - We are saving patient lives, and enabling individuals to experience improved health outcomes, including significant reductions in hospitalizations and cost of care.
Arine is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join a strong team of diverse software and clinical professionals in building Arine’s Virtual Pharmacist platform. The Senior Product Manager will have a direct impact on the product strategy, design, and processes that drive our core enterprise solutions.
Our unique solutions deliver unparalleled next level health outcomes for patients and our customers that manage those patients’ care. The Arine platform supports an array of complementary medicine intelligence solutions. Each solution is a launchpad for extending the value we deliver through our ever growing repository of clinical models and workflows. The Product Management team is responsible for planning and directing the growth in a scalable manner to meet the needs of our customers, as well as driving our solutions to deliver value in ways our customers have not even thought of yet.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Setting product direction toward the goalposts defined by Arine’s strategic vision
- Translating business goals into a cohesive roadmap, supported by specific software requirements
- Working closely with Arine’s clinical experts to drive next level health outcomes that differentiate our solutions through tightly coupled medicine intelligence and cutting edge SaaS platform technologies
- Understanding our users and synthesizing customer needs to identify key user flows and define crisp requirements that deliver the right value in an intuitive and scalable manner
- Prioritizing software features based on market need analyses and company strategies
- Solidify the product vision and working closely with software engineers /the technical team to define practical specifications
- Analyzing and prioritizing feature requests from customers (external and internal)
- Making tradeoffs between features, schedule, and costs based on their relationship to business goals, company policies, software architecture constraints, and software development team capabilities
Our Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in product management or a related field working directly with software products and services in the healthcare field, preferably both
- Deep, applied knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem in the U.S.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or a related field; MBA preferred
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to educate and influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine best-case solutions
- High level of comfort with technology and development processes
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent writing/documentation skills along with in-depth knowledge of product strategy
- Experience creating and delivering detailed reports and presentations to senior level executives and key stakeholders (internal and external)
- A track record of successfully making and keeping commitments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to an array of technical and customer audiences
- Sincere customer empathy with a drive to understand their challenges and the needs that drive them
- Independent problem solver with strong analytic abilities
- Self starter with success working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Able to see and leverage patterns in seemingly diverse use cases and product flows
- Natural tendency to be curious and creative
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree
- Ideally a blend of experiences across software product management and clinical pharmacy applications
- Applied skills in software interface design and/or user experience design
- Understanding or direct experience with AI/Machine Learning concepts and applications
- Experience with startups
Travel and Other Information:
- Ability to commute to our office on Market Street in San Francisco at least 2-3 days/week
- Travel approximately 10%
Joining Arine offers you a dynamic role and the opportunity to contribute to the company's growth and shape its future. You'll have unparalleled learning and growth prospects, collaborating closely with experienced Clinicians, Engineers, Software Architects, and Digital Health Entrepreneurs.
The posted range represents the expected salary for this position and does not include any other potential components of the compensation package, benefits, and perks. Ultimately, the final pay decision will consider factors such as your experience, job level, location, and other relevant job-related criteria. The salary range for this position is: $140,000-180,000/year.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must live in and be eligible to work in the United States
Information Security Roles and Responsibilities:
All staff at Arine are expected to be part of its Information Security Management Program and undergo periodic training on Information Security Awareness and HIPAA guidelines. Each user is responsible to maintain a secure working environment and follow all policies and procedures. Upon hire, each person is assigned and must complete trainings before access is granted for their specific role within Arine.
Arine is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees are treated with fairness and respect. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. Our hiring decisions and employment practices are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply and join us in our mission.
Check our website at https://www.arine.io. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry!