Health Outcomes Research Manager
Based in San Francisco, Arine is a rapidly growing healthcare technology and clinical services company with a mission to ensure that individuals receive the safest and most effective treatments for their unique and evolving healthcare needs. Non-optimized medication therapy results in more than $528 billion of waste, avoidable harm and hospitalizations each year. Arine solves these issues through our software platform, combining data science and clinical expertise to develop personalized care plans for patients and their care teams. Arine is committed to improving the lives of patients. Backed by leading healthcare investors and collaborating with top healthcare organizations, we provide and facilitate clinical interventions that lead to significant health improvements for patients.
Arine is redefining what excellent healthcare looks like by tackling one of the greatest drivers of costs in the US healthcare system - inappropriate use of medicines. Arine’s Medication Intelligence Platform uses AI and machine learning to introduce a patient-centric view to managing medications, helping address the $528B in associated costs and deliver better outcomes for all. We have experienced dramatic growth since our founding, partnering with leading healthcare payers and now managing 18 million lives.
The Health Outcomes Manager will be responsible for deriving insights from large, diverse, and real-world health datasets to support Arine's mission to improve patient outcomes and lower the costs of healthcare at scale; and will work cross-functionally with an experienced team of data scientists, in-house clinicians, health economics and outcomes researchers, engineers, and digital health entrepreneurs to support population health analytics needs and provide actionable, data-driven insights.
Why is Arine a Great Place to Work?:
Market Opportunity - Arine is backed by leading healthcare investors and was founded to tackle one of the largest healthcare problems today. Non-optimized medications therapies which cost the US 275,000 lives and $528 billion annually.
Dramatic Growth - Arine is managing more than 18 million lives across prominent health plans after only 4 years in the market.
Outstanding Team and Culture - Our shared mission unites and motivates us to do our best work. We have a relentless passion and commitment to the innovation required to be the market leader in medication intelligence.
Making a Proven Difference in Healthcare - We are saving patient lives, and enabling individuals to experience improved health outcomes, including significant reductions in hospitalizations and cost of care.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Design studies to evaluate impact of our programs on real-world clinical and economic outcomes, ensuring compliance with ethical and legal standards
- Support sales process by leading opportunity assessments to identify and highlight areas where Arine’s programs can make the greatest clinical and economic impact for potential customers, in close collaboration with the data science team
- Translate results of complex analyses into key deliverables (e.g., slide decks, reports, etc.) tailored to different healthcare audiences
- Develop meaningful dashboards and reports leveraging data and insights to inform tactical planning, evaluation and the improvement of products, programs, and operations
- Present and disseminate research findings to different healthcare audiences (e.g., payers, providers, manufacturers, healthcare executives) and at conferences
- Collaborate with product team to influence product development and ensure cohesive strategy with regard to health outcomes research and clinical quality
Our Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- Master’s degree or higher in health economics, public health, epidemiology, related clinical degree (e.g., PharmD, MD) or other relevant fields; PharmD preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in health economics and outcomes research at a healthcare company (e.g., digital health, payer, pharmaceuticals, medical device)
- Working knowledge and experience in health economics, health outcomes, patient-reported outcomes, epidemiology, health policy, and/or related research methodologies
- Proficient in analyzing/interpreting healthcare data in Excel, including medical and pharmacy claims, electronic medical record data, survey data, quality and other performance metrics
- Experience working with healthcare customers to define meaningful analyses and deliver actionable results
- Comfort and experience with presenting results of complex healthcare analyses to customers
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple projects, and problem solve under tight deadlines and resource constraints
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills with an ability to present technical information clearly and simply
Joining Arine offers you a dynamic role and the opportunity to contribute to the company's growth and shape its future. You'll have unparalleled learning and growth prospects, collaborating closely with experienced Clinicians, Engineers, Software Architects, and Digital Health Entrepreneurs.
The posted range represents the expected salary for this position and does not include any other potential components of the compensation package, benefits, and perks. Ultimately, the final pay decision will consider factors such as your experience, job level, location, and other relevant job-related criteria. The salary range for this position is: $140,000-160,000/year.
Arine is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees are treated with fairness and respect. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. Our hiring decisions and employment practices are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply and join us in our mission.
Check our website at https://www.arine.io. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry!