Client Success Director
Based in San Francisco, Arine is a rapidly growing healthcare technology and clinical services company with a mission to ensure that individuals receive the safest and most effective treatments for their unique and evolving healthcare needs. Non-optimized medication therapy results in more than $528 billion of waste, avoidable harm and hospitalizations each year. Arine solves these issues through our software platform, combining data science and clinical expertise to develop personalized care plans for patients and their care teams. Arine is committed to improving the lives of patients. Backed by leading healthcare investors and collaborating with top healthcare organizations, we provide and facilitate clinical interventions that lead to significant health improvements for patients.
Arine is redefining what excellent healthcare looks like by tackling one of the greatest drivers of costs in the US healthcare system - inappropriate use of medicines. Arine’s Medication Intelligence Platform uses AI and machine learning to introduce a patient-centric view to managing medications, helping address the $528B in associated costs and deliver better outcomes for all. We have experienced dramatic growth since our founding, partnering with leading healthcare payers and now managing 18 million lives.
This position offers a fast-paced environment with a collaborative team that is at the heart of where Arine has impact - with our clients and their members. You will have the opportunity to engage cross-functionally with both our clients and internal teams, as well as grow with our client success team as it evolves to enable the next phase of Arine’s rapid growth.
Are You a Good Fit?:
Arine is seeking a high energy mid-level Client Success Director to build and grow relationships with our clients. This role is responsible for establishing meaningful relationships with Arine clients, ecosystem partners, and other key stakeholders. You will be accountable for all aspects of account management including deployment and ongoing client support in service of client goal attainment – improving outcomes and reducing cost. You are a good fit if you excel in active project management, clear client and internal team communication, and have an ability to drive change at both the technical and human level. As a client-facing leader, you will be responsible for resource coordination to ensure client satisfaction throughout the implementation process and ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery. We will look to you for developing strong client relationships that identify opportunities to grow revenue.
Arine’s “People First” guiding principle of doing the right thing is infused in everything we do and forms the basis for how we engage our clients and transform them into partners. Our team’s goal is 100% referenceable clients - period.
How we do it:
- Be the easy button - remove barriers, don’t create them
- Innovate - be better tomorrow than we are today by transforming today’s lessons into tomorrow’s solutions
- Improve lives - our impact will leave people better off
- Collaborate - find innovative ways to share knowledge and success
- Exceed expectations - over-delivering is our standard - maintain 100% referenceability
Why is Arine a Great Place to Work?:
Market Opportunity - Arine is backed by leading healthcare investors and was founded to tackle one of the largest healthcare problems today. Non-optimized medications therapies which cost the US 275,000 lives and $528 billion annually.
Dramatic Growth - Arine is managing more than 18 million lives across prominent health plans after only 4 years in the market.
Outstanding Team and Culture - Our shared mission unites and motivates us to do our best work. We have a relentless passion and commitment to the innovation required to be the market leader in medication intelligence.
Making a Proven Difference in Healthcare - We are saving patient lives, and enabling individuals to experience improved health outcomes, including significant reductions in hospitalizations and cost of care.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, overseeing all business and technical aspects of the client life cycle from implementation through maintenance and partnering with clients to identify capacity for growth
- Manage a revenue goal as assigned by the VP of Client Success, based on building client relationships and service growth across the organization
- Negotiate and develop contract terms to support revenue growth; sustain existing revenue agreements
- In conjunction with Marketing and Leadership, generate and document use cases, case studies, white papers, and other client success examples to celebrate client success and build Arine brand awareness
- Understand each client’s needs and goals, match those needs using Arine’s platform and identify areas where additional capabilities could be deployed
- Identify and implement Client Success process enhancement opportunities
- In conjunction with Implementation Director, contribute to the creation of and adherence to processes and documentation for Arine platform implementations, including project charter, project plans, issues logs, and all client communications
- Create and oversee client-specific and organizational KPIs and operational metrics to ensure the quality of deliverables meets or exceeds client expectations and we understand internal engagement and activity metrics underpinning that performance
- Represent the voice of the client and collaborate with the COO, CTO and Delivery team to monitor opportunities for new products and features as Arine grows its customer base
- Act as internal consultant to cross-functional Arine teams and contribute to dynamic mission and vision creation, identification and attainment of strategic goals in support of the same, and act as a change agent in successfully supporting Arine’s vision to be a world leader in medication optimization
Our Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- 3 years of experience in account management, client success, or other client-facing leadership role with a track record of execution, innovation, and passion for growth in the healthcare industry; health plan experience highly desirable
- Undergraduate degree required; Masters or commensurate experience preferred; strong preference for Healthcare or Pharmacy education / training in addition to strong business acumen: pharmacist, nurse, or other experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of medication therapy management, comprehensive medication management and optimization strategies highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate Arine’s value proposition in the market and to translate complex concepts into digestible and understandable messaging required
- Ability to lead a team to successfully drive a project to completion from initiation through planning, execution and closure. Strong knowledge of and ability to execute integrated project change control processes
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have expertise in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Familiarity with project management software such as JIRA, and CRM platforms (HubSpot) highly desired
- Bonus points for Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree
Travel and Other Information:
- Travel up to 30%
Joining Arine offers you a dynamic role and the opportunity to contribute to the company's growth and shape its future. You'll have unparalleled learning and growth prospects, collaborating closely with experienced Clinicians, Engineers, Software Architects, and Digital Health Entrepreneurs.
The posted range represents the expected base salary range for this position and does not include any other potential components of the compensation package, benefits, and perks. Ultimately, the final pay decision will consider factors such as your experience, job level, location, and other relevant job-related criteria. The base salary range for this position is: $130,000-160,000/year.
Arine is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees are treated with fairness and respect. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. Our hiring decisions and employment practices are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply and join us in our mission.
Check our website at https://www.arine.io. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry!